Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Onyx Tenor MH
Reeds for Tenor Saxophone
- Strength: Medium hard (3.0)
- Made from carbon fibre-reinforced resin (also referred to as the Carbon Onyx Fiberreed)
- A light response, warm bass, powerful treble, and makes the high note registers easier to reach
- Keeps for 20-30 longer than traditional cane reeds
- Reeds are 100% ready-to-play from the word go
- No warming up is necessary
- Extremely tear resistant and robust
- Reeds do not dry out as they do not absorb moisture
- Can be repurchased at any time in exactly the same strength
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Odour-free even after prolonged use
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 421304 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!