Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Onyx Soprano M
Reeds for soprano saxophone
- Strength: Medium (approx. 2.5)
- Made from carbon fibre-reinforced resin (hence their other name as the Carbon Onyx fiberreed)
- A quick response, warm bass, powerful treble, and easy-to-reach high note register
- Keeps for 20-30 x longer than traditional cane reeds
- Are 100% ready-to-play from the word go - No warming up is necessary
- Extremely tear resistant and stable
- Do not dry out as they do not absorb moisture
- Can be repurchased at any time in exactly the same strength
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Remain odourless even after prolonged use
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 440198 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!