Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Onyx Baritone S
Reed for Baritone Saxophone
- Strength: Soft (equivalent to approx. 1.5)
- Made of carbon fiber-enriched resins, hence the name "Carbon Onyx"
- Easy response
- Warm depths
- Powerful highs and an easily playable high note register
- Lasts 20 - 30 times longer than a wooden reed
- 100% ready to play from the first second - no more play-in necessary
- Extremely crack-resistant and stable
- Do not dry out as they do not absorb moisture
- Available for purchase at any time in exactly the same strength
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Odourless even after prolonged use
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 440030 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!