Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Onyx Baritone H
Reed for Baritone Saxophone
- Strength: Hard (equivalent to approx. 3.5)
- Made of carbon fibre-enriched resins, hence the name "Carbon Onyx"
- Easy response
- Warm depths
- Powerful highs and an easily playable high note register
- Lasts 20 - 30 times longer than a wooden reed
- 100% Ready to play from the first second - no more play-in necessary
- Extremely crack-resistant and stable
- Do not dry out as they do not absorb moisture
- Available for purchase at any time in exactly the same strength
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Odourless even after prolonged use
available since May 2018
Item number 440034
sales unit 1 piece(s)
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.