Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Onyx Baritone H
Reed for Baritone Saxophone
- Strength: Hard (equivalent to approx. 3.5)
- Made of carbon fibre-enriched resins, hence the name "Carbon Onyx"
- Easy response
- Warm depths
- Powerful highs and an easily playable high note register
- Lasts 20 - 30 times longer than a wooden reed
- 100% Ready to play from the first second - no more play-in necessary
- Extremely crack-resistant and stable
- Do not dry out as they do not absorb moisture
- Available for purchase at any time in exactly the same strength
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Odourless even after prolonged use
available since May 2018
Item number 440034
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.