Harry Hartmann Fiberreed NC Clar German H
- For German clarinet
- The classic reed whose rounded tone, reinforced core and pronounced wedge shape make it ideal for "vintage" players and (classic) mouthpieces with smaller openings, uniform sound and easy response across the entire register
- Thickness: Hard (corresponds to approx. 3.5)
- Lasts 20 - 30x longer than a wooden reed
- 100% ready to play - no more warm-up necessary
- Extremely crack-resistant and stable
- Does not dry out as it does not absorb moisture
- Can be repurchased at any time in exactly the same strength
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odorless, even after prolonged use
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 243467 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!