Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Carbon Bar Sax S
- For baritone saxophones
- High-tech carbon fibre with hollow fibres provide a combination of full sound, fast response and bright sound, precious to many pop and jazz saxophonist
- Thickness: Soft (approx. 1.5)
- Last 20 - 30 times longer than a wooden reed
- Are 100% ready to play - no warm up necessary anymore
- Extremely tear proof and stable
- Do not dry out because they do not absorb moisture
- Replaceable at any time in exactly the same strength
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odorless even after prolonged use
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 243520 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!