Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Carbon Bar Sax M
Reed for Baritone Saxophone
- High-tech carbon fibre with hollow fibres provide a combination of full sound, fast response and bright sound, beloved by many pop and jazz saxophonist
- Thickness: Medium (approx. 2.5)
- Last 20 - 30 times longer than a wooden reed
- Are 100% ready to play - no warm up necessary anymore
- Extremely tear proof and stable
- Do not dry out because they do not absorb moisture
- Replaceable at any time in exactly the same thickness
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odorless even after prolonged use
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 243522 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!