Harrison Consoles AVA Mastering EQ
Equaliser Plug-in (Download)
- Based on Harrison's XTools
- Developed for the well-known digital large consoles
- Mastering EQ with 31 bands from 20 Hz to 20 kHz in 1/3-octave intervals
- Optimized response between adjacent bands preserves the harmonic balance in the mix
- Optimized for small, broadband adaptations
- Graphical user interface allows to draw the EQ shape
- Supported formats: VST 2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Windows 7 or later, Mac OSX 10.6 or later, Internet connection
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 440284 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!