Harley Benton Traveler-Steel
Traveller's Steel Western Guitar
- Total length: 84.5 cm
- Top: Spruce
- Body: Mahogany (Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Neck: Mahogany (Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Fretboard: Roseacer
- 18 Frets
- Scale: 595 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Chrome-plated die-cast machine heads
- Finish: Natural, high gloss
- Gig bag included
- Weight: 1 kg
- Suitable, alternative gig bag: Article no. 118270 (not included)
|Back And Sides||Sapele|
|Nut width in mm||42,00 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 278077 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!