Harley Benton D-120CE BK
- Design: Dreadnought with cutaway
- Top: Spruce
- Body: Mahogany (Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Roseacer (thermally treated maple wood)
- Neck profile: C
- Fretboard inlays: Dot
- Cream-coloured bindings on the body and neck
- Scale: 650 mm (25.59")
- Nut width: 42.5 mm (1.67")
- 20 Frets
- Bridge: Roseacer (thermally treated maple wood)
- Pickup includes preamp with volume control and 4-band EQ
- Machine heads: Chrome-plated diecast
- Strings: .010 - .047
- Colour: Black, high-gloss
|Back and Sides||Catalpa|
|Nut width in mm||42,50 mm|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 157819 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!