Harley Benton GS-Travel-E Mahogany
- Body design: Mini Travel Grand Symphony
- Body: Selected mahogany
- Neck: Nato
- Fretboard: Blackwood
- Fretboard inlays: Dot
- Arched back
- Binding on the body and neck: Black
- Neck profile: V
- Fretboard radius: 381 mm
- Scale: 596 mm
- Nut width: 43 mm
- 20 Frets
- Bridge: Blackwood
- Machine heads: Black deluxe diecast
- Built-in pickup system: Bellcat AP-55 Active Powerjack
- String gauges: HB .012 - .053
- Colour: Natural matte
- Includes a gig bag
- Total length: 95 cm
- Lower bout: 36 cm
- Height of the sides: 10 cm
|Model||Mini Grand Symphony|
|Back And Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||43,00 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 410797 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!