Harley Benton Enhanced MJ-4MN Milky
- Design: JB-Style
- Ergonomically shaped marsh body
- 6-Bolt Canadian Hard Rock Maple (maple) neck
- Canadian Hard Rock (maple) fretboard
- Black block fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: Modern "C"
- 22 Medium stainless-steel frets
- Black TUSQ XL saddle
- Scale: 864 mm
- Nut width: 39 mm
- Fretboard radius: 355.6 mm
- Pickups: Roswell MA-4 AlNiCo-5 humbucker (bridge) and Roswell PM-4A AlNiCo-5 single coil (center)
- Roswell GMA2-CT active / passive 2-band EQ
- Volume control with push / pull function
- Balance, treble and bass controls
- Split switch: Humbucker / single coil
- 3-Ply black pearloid B / W / B pickguard
- WSC SK4 bridge
- Chrome hardware
- WSC JB45 tuners
- Stringing ex factory: Daddario EXL165SL .045 - .105 (Article Nr. 175630)
- Colour: Milk White, gloss
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 443544 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!