Harley Benton D-120VS
- Standard Series
- Dreadnought with dovetail construction
- Top: Spruce
- Body: Mahogany (Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Neck: Mahogany (Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Neck shape: C
- Fretboard: Roseacer (thermally treated maple wood)
- Dot inlays
- Creme coloured body and neck binding
- Scale: 650 mm
- Nut width: 42.5 mm
- 20 Frets
- Bridge: Roseacer (thermally treated maple wood)
- Chrome diecast machine heads
- String gauges: .10 - .47
- Colour: Vintage Sunburst high gloss
|Back and Sides||Sapelli, Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||42,50 mm|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 345092 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!