Harley Benton CST-24HB Tortoise Flame
- Body: Mahogany (Swietenia meliaceae)
- Top: AAA flamed maple
- Set-in 3-piece neck: Mahogany (Swietenia meliaceae)
- Fretboard: Jatoba
- Fretboard radius: 350 mm
- 24 Medium frets
- Scale: 635 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Inlays: Mother of pearl / Morning Star
- Graphite nut
- Body binding: Ivory
- Pickups: 2 x Roswell LAF AlNiCo-5 humbuckers
- 3-Way switch
- Controls: Master volume, Master tone
- Hardware: DLX chrome
- Bridge: DLX GTB Wrapover
- Machine heads: DLX diecast
- Strings: D'Addario EXL-110 .010 - .046 (Article Nr. 104555)
- Colour: Tortoise Flame, High-gloss
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 358494 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!