Harley Benton CLD-30SCM-CE SolidWood
Steel-String Guitar with Pickup
- Design: Dreadnought with cutaway
- Dovetail construction
- Top: Solid American A-grade cedar
- Advanced scalloped X-bracing
- Back & Sides: Solid African A-Grade mahogany
- One-piece neck: African mahogany
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Inlays: Nano pearl dots
- Neck profile: "C"
- 20 Frets
- Body binding: Tortoise
- Heel cap: Tortoise
- Nut width: 45 mm
- Scale: 650 mm
- Rosette: Mother-of-pearl
- Bridge: Pau Ferro
- Saddle & Nut: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Machine heads: Grover
- Pickup system: Fishman Sonicore / Presys-II with built-in chromatic tuner
- Strings: D'Addario XTAPB1253 Light (Article Nr 471307), .012 - .053
- Colour: Natural
|Back and Sides||Mahogany, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||45,00 mm|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 348637 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!