Harley Benton B-450 White Progressive Serie
- Body: Alder
- Bolt-on neck made of Canadian maple
- Neck profile: Modern D-profile
- Fretboard: Black walnut
- Tai chi inlays
- 24 Frets
- Scale: 864 mm (Long Scale)
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Dual action truss rod
- Pickups: 2 Humbuckers with active preamp
- 1 Balance knob, 1 bass knob, 1 treble knob and 1 volume knob with push/pull function (active/passive)
- Black hardware
- Die-cast machine heads
- String thickness: .045" - .105"
- Colour: White high gloss
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 317310 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!