Specialised Music Books
Hal Leonard How To Play From A Real Book
- In English
Hal Leonard Dream Factory Fender Custom
- This third in a series of hardcover books joins the award-winning titles The Stratocaster Chronicles and The Soul of Tone by author/historian Tom Wheeler.
- In nearly 600 pages, The Dream Factory features hundreds of full-color photos of incredibly rare, collectible, and limited-edition handcrafted guitars.
- Learn how the Fender Custom Shop, originally intended to employ just two master craftsmen, grew into the most prolific custom instrument shop in the music industry.
Hal Leonard The Beauty Of The Burst BOTB
- By Yasuhiko Iwanade
- With a foreword by Ted McCarty
- In English language
Hal Leonard Vaideology E
- Vaideology - Music Theory for Beginning and Advanced Guitarists
- By Steve Vai
- With many exercises and practical tips
Hal Leonard The Music Lesson
Hal Leonard The Music Lesson – A Spiritual Search for Growth Through Music: by Victor Wooten, a story that can change the way we look at music, ISBN 9...
Hal Leonard All About Music Theory
- By Mark Harrison
- Modern music theory
- Understand and learn chords and scales
Hal Leonard 1000 Songwriting Ideas
- 1000 ideas and tips for songwriting
- From melodies to texts
- A book of creative exercises to overcome an artistic writer's block
Hal Leonard Jazz Theory & Workbook
- Jazz Theory & Workbook is designed for all instrumentalists who want to understand how the jazz standards they play and improvise are constructed
- It's also a great resource for arrangers and composers.
- Although there are some musical examples for pianists, this book is not intended exclusively for keyboard players
Hal Leonard Gibson Electric Steel Guitars
Hal Leonard Gibson Electric Steel Guitars: reference book on the history of Gibson's steel guitars from 1935 to 1967, edited by A. R. Duchossoir, over...
Hal Leonard Guitar Sound Effects
- Overview of the almost infinite sound possibilities of today's guitars
- By Jake Hertzog and Ueli Dörig
- All about techniques, pedals, plugins, amplifiers, accessories and many more that can create a wide variety of analogue and digital sounds
Hal Leonard Ampeg Story Behind The Sound
Hal Leonard Ampeg – the Story behind the Sound: chronicle of the 50th anniversary of Ampeg, the most important amps, instruments and personalities, mo...
Hal Leonard DJ Techniques Vinyl And Digit.
- By Charlie Sputnik
- This book is intended to help today's budding DJs familiarize themselves with the most important methods of DJing and teach the important historical and technological milestones that have contributed to the development of DJing
- This edition not only introduces the traditional method of DJing with vinyl records, but also shares more advanced methods of performance, including both digital media players (Pioneer CDJ / XDJs) and the industry-leading Serato DJ software
Hal Leonard The Guitar Lesson Dictionary
- Comprehensive book with many valuable tips on performances, recordings, the music business, instruments and equipment incl. electronics
- By Wolf Marshall
- Riffs, Fills, Solo Techniques, Care / Maintenance and more
Hal Leonard Alan Parsons' Art & Science of
Hal Leonard Alan Parsons' Art & Science of Sound Recording: textbook on recording, techniques,processes and equipment, by Alan Parsons and Julian Colb...
Hal Leonard Ikutaro Kakehashi: An Age With
- When Ikutaro Kakehashi founded Roland Corporation in 1972, few would have predicted that the company would become the major manufacturer and distributor of electronic musical instruments that it is today
- Nearly five decades later, Roland's visionary founder tells the fascinating story of how the company has become a global pioneer in electronic instruments, enriching the history of the musical instrument industry
- Cever tips for entrepreneurial success and his own convincing life story.
Hal Leonard The Path To Jazz Improvisation
- The Path To Jazz Improvisation by Emile and Laura De Cosmo
- Over 30 lessons for all instrumentalists
- In English
Hal Leonard Jazz B-Flat Edition
- The ideal workbook to improve your playing abilities
- By Larry Dunlap
- Scales, exercises and licks
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!