Hal Leonard Dream Factory Fender Custom
Tom Wheeler: The Dream Factory Fender Custom Shop
- This third in a series of hardcover books joins the award-winning titles The Stratocaster Chronicles and The Soul of Tone by author/historian Tom Wheeler.
- In nearly 600 pages, The Dream Factory features hundreds of full-color photos of incredibly rare, collectible, and limited-edition handcrafted guitars.
- Learn how the Fender Custom Shop, originally intended to employ just two master craftsmen, grew into the most prolific custom instrument shop in the music industry.
- Foreword by Billy F Gibbons
- More than 630 images illustrating the first master builders and their humble beginnings through the many changes up to present-day operations. Includes many one-of-a-kind custom guitar masterpieces and reproductions of acclaimed guitarists' instruments, such as Eric Clapton's “Blackie”, Jimi Hendrix's Monterey Strat, Stevie Ray Vaughan's No. 1, and many more.
- A must-have for all guitar enthusiasts!
- Unprecedented view inside one of the music industry's most creative custom instrument shops, revealing how playable works of art are created
- Fascinating interviews with the shop's founders, most of the first-generation Master Builders, all of the current Master Builders, other key craftspeople, sales representatives, artists' guitar techs, marketers, executives, guitarists, and many of the graphic artists, woodcarvers, jewelers, pinstripers, graffiti artists, pearl-inlay specialists, and others who have partnered with the Master Builders to create art works of stunning beauty
- In English
|Subject||Guitars and Basses|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
- Hal Leonard Books on Instruments at a glance
- go to product group Books on Instruments
- go to product group Specialised Books
- go to product group Sheet Music, Books and DVDs
- show manufacturer details for Hal Leonard
- Hal Leonard Sheet Music, Books and DVDs at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page
Compare similar items
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany