Hagstrom H-III Tremar Black Gloss
- Design: Double cutaway
- Body: American alder
- Neck: Canadian sycamore maple
- Fretboard: 'Resinator'
- 6 mm Pearloid dot fretboard inlays
- H-Expander collar rod
- Fretboard radius: 381 mm
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Scale: 628 mm
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Pickup: 3 Hagstrom Ceramic C-Spin single coils
- Slide switch (L to R in playing position): neck PU (on/off), middle PU (on/off), bridge PU (on/off), master tone (on/off), mute (on/off), top (bass cut) (on/off)
- 1 Volume controller with R/C tone circuit
- Kill switch at the level of the upper cutaway
- Hagstrom vintage tremolo
- Hagstrom-designed machine heads
- Original stringing: Daddario EXP 110 .010 - .046
- Colour: Black Gloss
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 478886 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!