Hage Musikverlag Keyboard Keyboard
SongbookThis wonderful collection of the 100 most beautiful and popular melodies from the fields of classical music, songs from all over the world, evergreens, pop hits, film music and musicals, is absolutely unique and ideally suited for beginners and returnees.
- All selected pieces have a high degree of popularity and are musical perennial favorites
- Even challenging titles have been arranged to be easy to play
- The 100 most beautiful melodies from classical to pop now also for keyboard - easily arranged
- The playbook to every keyboard school with notes, lyrics, chords, fingerings, playing tips, rhythm information, sound suggestions, tempo notes and chord fingering chart
- The selection of world-famous pieces of music makes it easier to get into the keyboard and is recommended as an ideal companion both for keyboard lessons as well as for self-study
- Difficulty: Mild to moderate
- With chord fingering chart, sound suggestions and styles
From the contents:
- Tristesse (Frédéric Chopin)
- Good Evening, Good Night (Johannes Brahms)
- Plaisir D'Amour (Jean Martini)
- For Elise (Ludwig van Beethoven)
- Waltz (Johannes Brahms)
- So Take my Hands (Friedrich Silcher)
- On the Beautiful Blue Danube (Johann Strauss)
- Reverie (Robert Schumann)
- Romance (A Little Night Music (W. A. ââMozart)
- Barcarole (Jacques Offenbach)
- Danube Waves (Joseph Ivanovici)
- Solveig's Song (Edvard Grieg)
- Prisoner's Chorus (Guiseppe Verdi)
- Morning Mood (Edvard Grieg)
- Ave Maria (J.S. Bach / C. Gounod), and many more
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|German Popular Songs||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 172556 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!