Guntram Wolf Basson S 2000 Plus
- From long-seasoned sycamore maple from slow growing locations
- The S 2000 plus models use only specially selected woods, which give the instrument its individual sound characteristics.
- The vibration behaviour was additionally improved by a special dipping treatment of the wood
- Wings and first boot bore are filled in
- The surface is finished with a resistant silk matt lacquer finish
- Instead of the conventional susceptible pointed screw bearing, the complete mechanics are equipped with the protected wear-free bearing system (LCBearing-System) (permanently free of rattles and no readjustment necessary).
- The axles and springs are made of stainless steel
- 3D-adjustable piano lid (adaptable for S-bows of all manufacturers)
- Left hand: tone holes 1, 2, 3 with glasses for c sharp/dis trill, e/f sharp trill, high e key
- Right hand: cis trill, tone hole 4, tone hole 5 with eyeglass ring for high-g, front b-pusher, g-flap
- 7 Rolls (Eb, C sharp, front F sharp, F, Ace, rear F sharp, piano pusher)
- Helpful adjustment screws for low-D and high-g glasses
- Low-D acoustic improvement
- Weight: Approximately 3 kg
- Includes bag, 2 S-bows (nickel silver high-gloss silver-plated, length 2 and 3) and accessories
|Incl. Case or Gigbag||Yes|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 455710 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!