Guntram Wolf Basson S 2000
- Made of long-seasoned sycamore maple from slowly growing layers
- The wooden body is manufactured using various CNC machines for the highest possible pass and repeat accuracy
- The wing and the first boot hole are completely filled and thus completely moisture-resistant
- The wood surface is provided with a robust frosted synthetic resin paint
- All finger holes are equipped with protruding sleeves made of natural rubber
- Leaf springs
- Axles and pointed screws are made of stainless steel for maximum longevity and value retention
- 3D-Adjustable piano mechanics (adaptable to the necks of all manufacturers)
- Left hand: Tone holes 1, 2, 3 with glasses for C# / D# trills, E / F# trills
- Little finger of left hand: Deep Eb and C# with rollers
- Left thumb: High D, C and A grinding keys, C# key
- Piano Flap, Deep D, C (with additional plate), B and B
- Right hand: C# trill valve, tone hole 4, tone hole 5 with spectacle ring for high G, G key
- Small finger right hand: F, Ab, F#, each with castors
- Regulating screws for low D and high G goggles
- Thumb keys for left thumb and B and E keys for right thumb are ergonomically designed
- All keys are silvered
- Weight: Approx. 2.9 kg
- Includes bag, neck (nickel-silver high-gloss silvered) and accessories
|Incl. Case or Gigbag||Yes|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 455708 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!