Guild F-55 Maple ATB USA
- Design: Jumbo
- Solid AAA Sitka spruce top
- Back & sides: Solid maple
- 3-piece mahogany / walnut / mahogany neck
- Ebony fretboard
- Nut width: 43 mm
- 20 Frets
- Gotoh SE700 open-back machine heads
- Gold-plated hardware
- Finish: nitrocellulose lacquer
- Colour: Blonde Antique Burst gloss
- Including C5217 deluxe hardshell case
- Made in USA
|Back and Sides||Maple, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||43,00 mm|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 333475 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!