Guild A-150 Savoy Blonde
- Body shape: Hollow body archtop
- Top: Solid spruce
- Laminated maple body
- Body depth: 79 mm
- 3-Piece mahogany / maple / mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretboard (Dalbergia latifolia)
- 20 Frets
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Scale: 628 mm
- Pickup: DeArmond 1000 "Rhythm Chief" floating archtop
- Compensated bridge
- Harp tailpiece
- Grover Sta-Tite machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: Daddario ECG25 .012 - .052 (Article Nr 104549)
- Colour: Blonde
- Case included
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 305072 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!