Gretsch Reverend Horton G6120 RHH
Electro acoustic guitar
- Reverend Horton Heat signature model
- Arched laminated maple top
- Laminated maple body (16" width, 2.75" depth)
- 2-Piece maple neck
- Ebony fretboard (12" radius - 305 mm)
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Adjust-o-Matic bridge
- Bigsby® B6CBDE vibrato with 1956 handle
- Polished aluminium and nickel coated hardware
- Deluxe Sperzel nickel-plated diecast locking machine heads
- 43 mm Nut width
- Colour: Western Maple Stain
- Incl. Deluxe hardshell case
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 186232 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!