Gretsch G9555 New Yorker
- Gretsch Roots Collection
- Arched top: Spruce, solid
- Back and sides: Maple, laminated
- Neck: Mahogany
- Vintage V-Style
- Fretboard: Katalox
- 19 Frets
- Nut width: 44.45 mm
- Scale: 635 mm
- Bridge: Rosewood (Dalbergia Latifolia)
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Grover Sta-Lite machine heads
- Custom wound vintage style single coil pickup
- Original strings: Daddario EHR 350 (Article Nr: 194257)
- Colour: Semi-Gloss Sunburst
- Matching case available under Article Nr: 122212 (not included)
|Back And Sides||Maple|
|Nut width in mm||44,45 mm|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 428612 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!