Gretsch G6228-PE-CAR Jet BT
- Professional series
- Chambered body: Mahogany
- Glued neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Aged Pearloid Block fretboard inlays
- 22 Medium Jumbo frets
- Nut width: 42.90 mm
- Scale: 625 mm
- Pickup: 2 Gretsch Broad Trons BT65
- No-Load tone poti with squeezebox capacitor
- Master Volume control with treble-bleed circuit
- TUSQ XL nut
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Gretsch V-stoptail tailpiece
- Colour: Candy Apple Red
- Includes deluxe case
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 455407 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!