Gretsch G2622 Strml. DC CB Ocean Turq.
Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Streamliner Series
- Body: Laminated maple with centre block
- Neck: Nato
- Neck attachment: Set-in
- Neck profile: Thin U
- Fretboard: Laurel
- Fretboard inlays: Pearloid big blocks
- Frets: 22 Medium jumbo
- Scale: 629 mm (24.76")
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm (12.01")
- Nut width: 42.86 mm (1.69")
- Nut: Synthetic bone
- Pickups: 2x Broad Tron BT-2S humbuckers (bridge & neck)
- Controls: 2x Volume, 1x Master volume, 1x Master tone
- 3-Way switch
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic V-Stoptail tailpiece
- Pickguard: 3-Ply tortoise with gold-coloured Gretsch logo
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine heads: Diecast
- Strings: NPS .010 - .046
- Colour: Ocean Turquoise
- Suitable case: Art.129712 (not included)
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 485859 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!