Gretsch G2622 PM Streamliner
- Design: Semi-hollow with double cutaway and center block
- Body: Maple laminated
- Body width: 406 mm (16")
- Neck: Nato
- Fretboard: Laurel
- Pearloid Big Block fretboard inlays
- Fretboard binding
- Fretboard radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Nut width: 42.90 mm (1,6875")
- Scale: 629 mm
- 22 Medium frets
- Pickups: 2 Broad'Tron BT-2S humbuckers
- 2 x Volume, 1 x master tone and 1 x master volume control
- V-Stoptail tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Colour: Gunmetal
- Suitable case: Art.426369 (not included)
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 455367 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!