Gretsch G2622 PM Streamliner
- Design: Semi-hollow with double cutaway and center block
- Body: Maple laminated
- Body width: 406 mm (16")
- Neck: Nato
- Fretboard: Laurel
- Pearloid Big Block fretboard inlays
- Fretboard binding
- Fretboard radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Nut width: 42.90 mm (1,6875")
- Scale: 629 mm
- 22 Medium frets
- Pickups: 2 Broad'Tron BT-2S humbuckers
- 2 x Volume, 1 x master tone and 1 x master volume control
- V-Stoptail tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Colour: Gunmetal
- Suitable case: Art.426369 (not included)
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 455367 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!