Gretsch G2420T CAR Streamliner
- Design: Hollowbody with cutaway
- Body: Maple laminated
- Body Width: 406 mm (16")
- Neck: Nato
- Fretboard: Laurel
- Pearloid hump fretboard inlays
- Fretboard binding
- 22 Medium frets
- Fretboard radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Nut width: 42.90 mm (1.6875")
- Scale: 629 mm
- Pickups: 2 Broad'Tron BT-2S humbuckers
- 1 x Volume, 1 x tone, 1 x master tone and 1 x master volume control
- Bigsby B60 tremolo
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Colour: Candy Apple Red
- Suitable case: Art.426279 (not included)
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 455377 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!