Gretsch G2420T CAR Streamliner
- Design: Hollowbody with cutaway
- Body: Maple laminated
- Body Width: 406 mm (16")
- Neck: Nato
- Fretboard: Laurel
- Pearloid hump fretboard inlays
- Fretboard binding
- 22 Medium frets
- Fretboard radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Nut width: 42.90 mm (1.6875")
- Scale: 629 mm
- Pickups: 2 Broad'Tron BT-2S humbuckers
- 1 x Volume, 1 x tone, 1 x master tone and 1 x master volume control
- Bigsby B60 tremolo
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Colour: Candy Apple Red
- Suitable case: Art.426279 (not included)
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 455377 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!