Golden Age Project Pre-73 MKIII
1 Channel Microphone Preamplifier
- No integrated circuits in way of signal
- Max. 80 dB mic gain
- High pass filter
- -3 dB at 40 and 170 Hz
- 6 dB / Octave
- 2-Position Air EQ with +3 or +6 dB boost at approx. 30 kHz
- Switchable impedance 1200 Ohm or 300 Ohm
- +48 V Phantom power
- Tantalum capacitors in the signal path
- 4-Step LED meter
- Combo input XLR/jack 6.3 mm
- Hi-Z 6.3 mm jack instrument input for guitar/bass
- Line output XLR/jack 6.3 mm
- Build: 9.5" / 1 RU
- External mains adapter included
|Number of microphone inputs||1|
|External effect loops||No|
|Analogue Outputs||XLR, jack|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
|sales rank in this product group||16|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||June 2015|
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 366740 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!