Gibson Les Paul Studio EB
- Body: Mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla)
- "Ultra Modern Weight Relief" - weight-reduced body
- Top: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck profile: Slim Taper
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Acrylic trapezoid fretboard inlays
- Graphtech nut
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Scale: 628 mm
- 22 Cryogenically treated medium frets
- Pickups: 490R and 498T humbuckers
- 2 x Volume controls (push / pull for coil tap)
- 2 x Tone controls
- Aluminium Tuneomatic bridge
- Aluminium stop bar
- Colour: Ebony
- Includes soft shell case
- Made in USA
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 462474 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!