Gibson Les Paul Standard 50s P90
- Body: Mahogany
- Cream-coloured body binding
- Top: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Vintage '50s neck profile
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Trapezoidal fretboard inlays
- Cream fretboard binding
- Graphtech nut
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Scale: 628 mm
- 22 Cryogenically treated medium frets
- Pickup: 2 x P90 Single Coil
- 2 x Volume and 2 x tone controls
- Handwired with Orange Drops capacitors
- Aluminium Tuneomatic bridge
- Aluminium stop bar
- Colour: Gold Top
- Includes case
- Made in USA
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 462508 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!