Gibson Les Paul Standard 50s HCS
- Body: Mahogany
- Cream-colored body binding
- Top: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Vintage '50s neck profile
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Trapezoidal fretboard inlays
- Cream fretboard binding
- Graphtech nut
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Scale: 628 mm
- 22 Cryogenically treated medium frets
- Pickups: Burstbucker # 2 (bridge) and Burstbucker # 1 (neck) Humbucker
- 2 x Volume and 2 x tone controls
- Handwired with Orange Drops capacitors
- Aluminium Tuneomatic bridge
- Aluminium stop bar
- Colour: Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- Includes case
- Made in USA
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 462505 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!