Gibson Les Paul Rock Top Malachite
- Custom Shop Model
- Arched "Hard Rock Maple" top
- Ultralight one-piece mahogany body
- One-piece mahogany neck
- One-piece, hot-glued rosewood fretboard (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Medium Chunky neck profile - .9" at the nut 1.0" on the 12th fret
- Long neck tenon
- Aniline Dye Back
- Historic truss rod assembly without tubing
- 22 Frets
- Trapeze inlays
- Pickups: 2 Custombucker Alnico III humbuckers
- Nickel hardware
- Vintage machine heads
- True Historic Plastic Parts
- Colour: Malachite
- Incl. custom case
- Made in USA
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 440824 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!