Gibson Les Paul Modern Burgundy
- Body: Mahogany
- "Ultra Modern Weight Relief" - reduced body weight
- Top: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Asymmetrical Slim Taper neck profile
- Contoured neck wheel
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Graphtech nut
- Fretboard radius: 12" - 16"
- Scale: 628 mm
- 22 Frets
- Pickups: 2 Burstbucker Pro humbuckers
- 2 Volume controllers (push/pull for coil tap)
- 2 Tone controls (push/pull for bypass/phase)
- Aluminium Nashville Tune-O-Matic bridge
- Aluminium stop bar
- Grover locking Rotomatics machine heads with Keystone buttons
- Colour: Sparkling Burgundy top
- Includes case
- Made in USA
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 462455 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!