Gibson Les Paul Modern Burgundy
- Body: Mahogany
- "Ultra Modern Weight Relief" - reduced body weight
- Top: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Asymmetrical Slim Taper neck profile
- Contoured neck wheel
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Graphtech saddle
- Fretboard radius: 12" - 16"
- Scale: 628 mm
- 22 Frets
- Pickups: 2 Burstbucker Pro humbuckers
- 2 Volume controllers (push/pull for coil tap)
- 2 Tone controls (push/pull for bypass/phase)
- Aluminium Nashville Tune-O-Matic bridge
- Aluminium stop bar
- Grover Locking Rotomatics machine heads with Keystone buttons
- Colour: Sparkling Burgundy Top
- Includes case
- Made in USA
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 462455 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!