Gibson Les Paul Classic TC
- Mahogany body
- 9-Hole weight-relief body
- Maple top
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- Acrylic trapezoid fretboard inlays
- Slim taper neck profile
- Graph Tech nut
- Nut width: 43.05 mm
- Scale: 628.65 mm
- 22 Frets
- Burstbucker 61R (neck) and Burstbucker 61T (bridge) humbucker pickups
- 2 Volume controls push/pull function for coil tap
- 2 Tone controls with push/pull function for bypass/phase
- ABR-1 bridge
- Aluminium stopbar
- Grover Kidney buttons machine heads
- Colour: Translucent Cherry
- Includes a hardshell case
- Made in the USA
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 462462 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!