Gibson Les Paul Classic HCS
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- "9-hole Weight Relief" - weight-reduced body
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck profile: Slim Taper
- Acrylic trapezoid fretboard inlays
- Graphtech nut
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Scale 628 mm
- 22 Frets
- Pickups: Burstbucker 61R (neck) and Burstbucker 61T (bridge) humbucker
- 2 Volume controllers (push/pull for coil tap)
- 2 Tone controls (push/pull for bypass/phase)
- ABR-1 bridge
- Aluminium stop bar
- Machine heads: Grover Kidney Buttons
- Colour: Heritage Cherry Burst
- Includes case
- Made in USA
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 462463 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!