Gibson Les Paul Classic HB
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- 9-Hole weight relief reduces weight of the body
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Fretboard inlays: Acrylic trapezoid
- Neck profile: Slim Taper
- Scale: 628 mm
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Nut: Graph Tech
- 22 Frets
- Pickups: Burstbucker 61R (neck) and Burstbucker 61T (bridge) humbuckers
- 2 Volume controls (push/pull for coil tap)
- 2 Tone controls (push/pull for bypass/phase)
- Bridge: ABR-1
- Aluminium stop bar
- Machine heads: Grover locking Rotomatic with keystone buttons
- Colour: Honey Burst
- Includes a case
- Made in the USA
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 462464 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!