Gibson Les Paul 68 Goldtop Reissue
- Custom Shop
- Top: Arched maple
- Body: Solid mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla)
- Neck: Mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla) with long tenon
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Neck profile: Medium chunky "C"
- 22 Frets
- Celluloid inlays
- Scale: 628 mm
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Machine heads: Kluson double band tulip
- Aged nickel hardware
- Bridge: No-wire ABR-1
- Aluminium stopbar
- Pickups: 2 x 68 P-90
- CTS pots
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone
- 3-Way toggle switch
- Colour: Gold Tp
- Includes a case and certificate
- Made in the USA
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 459599 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!