Gibson Les Paul 60 TSB 60th Anniv.
- Custom Shop Model
- Les Paul 1960
- Body: Solid mahogany
- Top: "Hide Glued" flamed maple
- One-piece mahogany neck
- Neck profile: '60 Medium "C" (V2)
- Fretboard: "Hide Glued" rosewood
- Aged cellulose nitrate trapezoid fretboard inlays
- 22 Historic Medium Jumbo frets
- Aniline Dye Back
- Pickup: 2 Unwaxed Custombucker AlNiCo III humbuckers
- CTS 500k potentiometers
- Oil-in-Paper capacitors
- No-Wire ABR-1 bridge
- Aluminium stopbar
- Kluson Double Ring vintage machine heads
- Cellulose acetate butyrate plasic parts
- Top Hat potentiometers with silver inlays
- Nickel hardware
- 60th Anniversary Switchplate Medallion (historically correct backplate in case)
- Colour: Tomato Soup Burst
- Includes Lifton case and certificate
- Made in USA
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 482650 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!