Gibson Les Paul 60 DCS 60th Anniv.
- 60th Anniversary model
- Les Paul 1960 Custom Shop model
- VOS - Vintage Original Specifications
- Solid mahogany body
- "Hide Glued" flamed maple top
- One-piece mahogany neck
- Hide glued fretboard: Rosewood
- Aged cellulose nitrate trapezoidal fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: ´59 Medium "C" (V1)
- 22 Historic Medium Jumbo frets
- Pickup: 2 Unwaxed Custombucker AlNiCo III
- CTS 500k potentiometers with top hat knobs
- Oil-in-Paper capacitors
- No-Wire ABR-1 bridge
- Aluminium stopbar
- Cellulose acetate butyrate plasic parts
- Kluson Single Ring Vintage machine heads
- Nickel hardware
- Aniline Dye Back
- Colour: Deep cherry sunburst
- Includes Lifton case, certificate and 60th anniversary switchplate medallion (historically correct backplate in the case)
- Made in USA
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 482555 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!