Gibson Les Paul 59 Standard FT Gloss
- Les Paul 1959 Standard Historic Custom Shop Model
- Mahogany body
- Arched flamed maple top
- One-piece mahogany neck
- Hot glued one-piece rosewood fretboard (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Aniline dye back
- Trapezoid fretboard inlays
- Historic truss rod assembly without tubing
- 22 Frets
- '59 neck profile
- Pickups: 2 AlNiCo III Custombucker humbuckers
- Nickel.plated hardware
- Vintage machine heads
- Colour: Faded Tobacco Gloss
- Serial number: 97514
- Weight: 4.14 kg
- Includes a custom case
- Made in the USA
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 440777 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!