Gibson Hummingbird Studio Walnut AN
Steel String Guitar
- Body shape: Square shoulder
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Solid walnut
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Walnut
- Neck profile: Advanced Response
- Fretboard inlays: Mother-of-pearl parallelograms
- Scale: 628 mm (24.75")
- Nut width: 43.80 mm (1.725")
- 20 Frets
- Traditional Belly-Up bridge
- LR Baggs Element Bronze pickup system
- Grover Rotomatic machine heads
- Colour: Antique Natural
- Case included
- Made in USA
|Back and Sides||Walnut, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||43,80 mm|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 490824 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!