Gibson ES-275 Custom 3PU Bigsby EB
- Memphis Custom Shop Model
- Body: Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Bracing: Adirondack spruce
- Neck: Quartersawn mahogany
- Fretboard: Dark rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Mother of pearl block fretboard inlays
- Split diamond headstock insert
- Neck profile: Rounded 'C'
- Rounded 5-ply binding
- Historic truss rod without tubing
- 22 Frets
- Scale: 628 mm
- Bone saddle
- Pickup: 3 MHS-II humbuckers
- Memphis Premiere Circuit
- 3-Way toggle switch
- 2 Volume controls and 1 tone control
- Fader for medium pickups
- CTS 550K potentiometers
- Black Top Hat buttons with silver inlays
- Gold-plated hardware
- ABR-1 bridge with titanium riders on a rosewood base (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Bigsby B7 Vibrola tremolo
- Grover machine heads
- Colour: Black
- Includes Gibson case and certificate
- Made in USA
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 450516 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!