Gibson ES-235 ´34 Burst
- Memphis Custom Shop model
- Body: Maple
- Bracing: Adirondack spruce
- Neck: Quartersawn mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Dot fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: Rounded "C"
- Historic truss-rod without tubing
- Scale: 628 mm
- Pickups: 2 Burstbucker Pro humbuckers
- Memphis tone circuit
- 2 Vvolume and 2 tone controls
- CTS 500K Potis
- 3-Way toggle switch
- Silver inlays Top Hat poti buttons
- Bone nut
- ABR-1 with titanium rider
- Stopbar tailpiece
- Vintage tuners
- Nickel hardware
- Colour: '34 Burst
- Includes original Gibson gigbag and certificate
- Made in USA
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 452526 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!