Gibson 125th Anniversary J-45
- Limited Edition
- Solid Lutz-hybrid spruce top
- Back & Sides: 3-Ply quilted mahogany
- Mahogany neck
- Inlays: Abalone Crown
- 125th Anniversary headstock inlay
- Bound headstock with gold-plated open machine heads
- Abalone binding
- 20 Frets
- Nut width: 43.8 mm (1.73")
- Scale: 628.7 mm (24.75")
- Finish: Autumn Burst
- Includes a 125th anniversary leather strap, case, rosette label and a certificate
- Made in the USA
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||43,80 mm|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 459989 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!